Solent Mind offers a range of training and support in workplace wellbeing and mental health, from 45-minute presentations to whole-day training sessions and longer-term consultancy services.
Solent Mind aims to enhance workplace wellbeing by raising awareness of mental health issues, sharing practical strategies and increasing people’s confidence to support others. To do this, they deliver a wide variety of training courses:
- Managing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace (half day)
- Mental health awareness (full day)
- Lunch and learn workshop (one hour)
- Bitesize presentation on a subject of your choice (45 minutes to one hour)
- Connect 5, in partnership with Hampshire County Council (half day)
- Managing mental health in the emergency services (half day)
- Mental health awareness for sport and physical activity (half day)
- Bespoke training and consultancy (anything from a one-hour session to a full wellbeing day or a year-long plan)
Most of their half- and full-day training courses are delivered by two trainers and, where possible, at least one of them will share their own lived experience of a mental health problem.