Burnt Chef Project’s mental health resources
The Burnt Chef Project has created a series of free resources to support the mental wellbeing of those working in the hospitality industry. It includes a wellness check-in guide, a podcast, and posters you might like to share in your workplace.
The Burnt Chef Project has created a series of resources to support the mental wellbeing of those working in the hospitality industry.
Here, you can find:
- An introduction to wellness action plans,
- A link to a podcast all about wellbeing in hospitality,
- A wellness check-in guide to help staff understand where they may need additional support,
- A self-care poster to encourage healthy habits,
- A deep-breathing tips video to help restore calm in stressful moments, and
- An end of service checklist, to help staff reflect on their shift and let go of workplace stress.
All of these resources are free, and specially tailored to suit those working in restaurants, events and other hospitality organisations.
There’s also links to other sites with useful information and support, such as tips on diet and nutrition from GymShark.