Creating healthy workplaces: a toolkit for the NHS
This toolkit provides practical tips and step-by-step information to help NHS employers to implement the six parts of the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) workplace guidance.
This toolkit aims to support the NHS to improve staff health and wellbeing, by providing practical tips and step-by-step information on how to implement the six pieces of National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) workplace guidance.
Filled with case studies, infographics, checklists, tips, research and useful links, it includes sections on long-term sickness absence, mental wellbeing, obesity, smoking and physical activity. It also provides information on:
- what the NICE guidance says
- why it’s important to take action
- what national research tells us
- suggested recommendations and approaches
- top tips from the NHS Employers health and wellbeing network.