Wiltshire Mind provides mental health awareness training, stress/anxiety and mindfulness sessions to managers and staff, all tailored to suit individual companies' needs.
Wiltshire Mind is an independent local charity, part of the Mind network, that works towards a better life for people diagnosed (or not), labelled and treated as mentally ill. They provide services across the county of Wiltshire, including:
- Peer support groups in different locations, including an evening group and two carers’ groups
- One-to-one counselling, including a Polish-speaking counselling service
- Mental health awareness training
- Stress/anxiety and mindfulness sessions
- A charity shop in Melksham providing volunteering opportunities for the local community
Wiltshire Mind is an independent mental health charity which is totally self-funding. They are not commissioned to provide any services in Wiltshire.