Lancashire Mind is an independent local charity, part of the Mind network, that is working to ensure that everyone experiencing a mental health condition gets both support and respect. Through organised actions to bring about changes in policy, behaviour and culture, they aim to achieve their vision of mental wellbeing for all.
Their services include:
- Bounce Forward and Wellbeing Challenge programmes in schools;
- Workplace training and development;
- Wellbeing coaches in various community settings;
- Independent living support and tenancy management service;
- Face Up project for men in Blackburn and Darwen;
- Get Set to Go programme, helping people to get more active.